- Franchise candidate receives and reviews the Sloan’s franchise information and promptly returns the completed confidential application to the Sloan’s corporate office.
- Franchise development representative reviews application.
- An appointment is set with qualified candidate to visit Sloan’s corporate office in West Palm Beach, Florida, where the candidate will then be disclosed with our current Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) and Franchise Agreement (FA).
- A questionnaire is completed by the franchise applicant. A background check and credit history report is obtained by Sloan’s corporate office and reviewed.
- Franchise review committee notifies candidate that they are approved or denied.
- A Franchise Agreement is sent to the approved candidate to be signed and the franchise fee is paid.
- Potential franchise sites are identified with the help of Sloan’s site assistance specialists and submitted by the franchisee to Sloan’s for approval.
- Sloan’s architects prepare a store layout specifically for your location. You follow the process that Sloan’s has prepared for buildout and new unit construction.
- The approved franchisee attends extensive training in West Palm Beach, Florida.
- Final inspection (minimum 3 days prior to opening).
- Congratulations!! Store opens with Sloan’s trainers on-site to assist.
Interested in learning more? Fill out our Franchise Evaluation Form or contact us directly at 561-839-3000 to speak with a Franchise Representative today!
Areas of Interest | Steps to Opening
Sloan’s Franchise LLC
477 S. Rosemary Ave. Suite 202
West Palm Beach, Florida 33401